Gandhi Jayanti Quotes And Images 2015
Gandhi Jayanti is a national wide holiday in India to mark the birthday of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, will be known as "Father of the Nation", who fighted for the freedom in a non-violence. Though the title was not declared officially, as the Constitution of India does not permit a father of nation, but it is mostly conferred to him. The United Nations General Assembly have announced on 15th June, 2007 that it adopted a resolution to declared that October 2nd will be given holiday nationwide and celebrated as the International Day of Non-Violence.
|Gandhi Jayanti Images 2015|
|Gandhi jayanti wallpapers 2015|
|Gandhi Jayanti images with quotes|
Mahatma Gandhi, can also be known as 'Bapu', Mahatma Gandhiji, was born on the October 2nd, in the year 1869, in Porbandar, Gujarat. Gandhi Jayanti will be celebrated all over the India and also in many other countries. On this day, the President and Prime Minister, along with other political leaders, will pay homage and bhajans, at his samadhi, at, Raj Ghat, Delhi.
Gandhi Jayanti Quotes And Images 2015:-
Gandhi Jayanti is an Indian National festival celebrated on 2nd October every year. We celebrate Gandhi Jayanti every year in honor of great freedom fighter Mahatma Gandhi, the Father of our Nation who remembered for his contributions towards the Indian freedom struggle was born on 2nd October 1869. Mahatma Gandhi’s birthday is a gazetted holiday in India so government offices, post offices, educational institutes and banks remain closed on this day.
- Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
- I cannot teach you violence, as I do not myself believe in it . I can only teach you not to bow your heads to anyone even at the cost of your life.
- An eye for an eye will only make the whole blind.
- You should not lose faith in humanity. Because, Humanity is just like an ocean. The ocean will not become dirty, if few drops of the ocean are dirty.
- You can chain me, torture me, destroy this body, but never imprison my mind Happy Gandhi Jayanti.
- The greatness of the nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated.